
December 5th, 2007, It was a big, big day for Southern California. A direct West Swell hit the coast,
waves in So Cal from 10-20+feet! Some spots hit 60 feet further up the coast.
The day began at 8:00am- Big Swell, sets from 10-15 feet at my surf spot.
YES, you are correct, yours truly was featured surfing on TV on Fox News. Below is the snap shots from it. As soon as I learn how to upload the video I will, until then, here are the pics- surfing about a 10-12 footer.- biggest wave I caugt that day was about 14 -15 feet.

The Paddle out. Not Fun.

THE DROP IN>>

About to turn into the barrell.

A little barrell action. Bonus!!

Cruising, until I have to pull out.

The final pull out, spent 45 minutes trying to paddle out after getting laid out by the wave.
Cool... until the next swell!